My man is reading a book with the title "Die Empty". I like the concept. I try to live every day of life to its fullest. I lead a very active life (there are times when I exhaust myself!). I would like to be more social. I miss my friends. I have had to acknowledge that I only have twenty four hours a day. While I would like more, I need to realise my limitations.
I am a passionate person. I do everything wholeheartedly and deliberately. To me, dying empty means that I have no fuel in the tank at the end of the ride. Nothing leftover. Nothing in reserve. To me, it means giving everything I have to the people I love the most - my children, my lover, my family and my friends. To die empty means that I will work hard, play hard and train hard. I will love with all my heart. I will not only seek my dreams I will chase them down and beat them to a pulp if I have to. I will treat everyone with kindness and compassion. I will willingly give more than I am expected to without thought of return. I will focus on the little things; the things that matter. I will live my life authentically.
I will embrace life - the ups and the downs - knowing that I am truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment