Monday, 8 April 2013

Attention

On three separate occasions in one night on the weekend it was pointed out to me that I am not aware of the attention I receive.  I believe these people are delusional.  But, considering it's unlikely that they are plotting against me, I have to consider that perhaps they are right (see Gary, I do listen!).

So thought I would test the theory out when I went to the Healsville races with my sister and her husband on the weekend.  I have to admit it was very difficult to run tests as my sister is hot and was rocking it in a gorgeous green number.  However, there were a few occasions when I was by myself and I started to become aware that people do look at me.  It freaked me out.  I don't like it.

I was blissfully unaware prior to Friday; content in doing my own thing.  Therefore, I found that when I went out on Saturday night I was nervous, self conscious, uncomfortable.  Sometimes becoming self-aware is not a good thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment