Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Motivation week 1

The new year brings with it new hope. A fresh start. A chance to shake things up. An opportunity to change things that are not working and create new habits that lead to you health an happiness. With each passing year we grow. Our experiences lead us to expand our minds.

This year I have sent my boyfriend an email every Monday as a way to encourage him to challenge himself. To shake things up. I have done this not because I want to change him (I love him exactly how he is) but because I want to support him. I want him to grow. I want him to be happy.

I've decided to share my motivational emails (edited, of course) in the hope that I can help others too.

Today I encourage you to look at your daily habits and weekly trends to identify those that bring you the greatest joy. What are the things that feed your soul? What are the things that leave you feeling refreshed? What are the things that bring you energy to tackle the challenges that life throws at you? What activities bring you resilience? What do you do on a regular basis to foster peace?

Make a list (mental or physical) of the things that give you the biggest bang for buck in terms of reward. Do them more often!

What are the things that drain you? That leave you feeling exhausted? What are the things in life that lower your mood? Are there any that I can take on? If so, let me know. I want you to be happy. Anything that takes away from that happiness should be removed or, at the least, minimised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment