Sunday, 31 March 2013

Correction


It would appear that I have made an error in judgement.  There are no good people in the world.  Only people wanting to get ahead.  At any cost.  And by ahead I mean head.  We live in a rat race.  Where people only care about themselves and what they can gain from a situation.  No one cares about anyone else.  They are looking after numero uno and don't particularly give a shit about who they step on to advance.

Case in point.  I was chatting to someone over the weekend.  He's in a committed relationship.  He also has a number of other women on the side.  None of the women know about the other women.  The guy's male friends think he's a stud (and find the situation rather amusing) and the girls, being none the wiser, think they have it good with a man that tells them (all) that he adores them.  Now, one of the problems I have with this is the deceit that's going on. I hate lies. The other is what is this man thinking?  What makes him think that this is an okay situation?  Where's his respect for any of the three women he has going on?  He knows it's not right.  He says he feels bad about it. Yet he continues to do so because he "gets a lot of vagina".  FFS!

There is no hope.  Only lies and despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment