Sunday, 9 February 2014

Eulogy

I was thinking today about what I would like to have written in my eulogy.  Morbid, yes.  But intriguing nevertheless.  So, I decided to write my eulogy as I would like to see it written:

Mandy was a loving mother to two gorgeous children.  She was a compassionate and caring woman, always giving generously to those that she loved.  Mandy was a truly reliable person, delivering more than expected at every opportunity.   Mandy loved to dance and, as such, was a constant source of entertainment. Mandy will be remembered for bringing fun wherever she went and turning gloom into smiles. Mandy would always take the high road. Even in times of adversity she would smile and make those around her believe that she was coping just fine.


My aim now is to live that; make it my truth, my mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment